1.14.2008

I love new hopes!

I new hopes and goals! Frankly, I think I'm better at laying out the to-do's instead of executing them. what the heck, right? No worries, I perform. I just find that in group projects, my strength is in preparing the strategy.

Anyway, Give Me Five Monday's theme is all about hopes and goals for the new year. I will try to be as realistic as I can.

Hope #1:

I the beach. And so this year, I hope to be able to vacation in one. It sucks having to live so far from one.

Hope #2:

I being fit, but it's been ages since I was. I hate it! This year, as with every year, I resolve to be more mindful about my weight. My waistline is far from that lady's in the image, but it sure is motivating.

Hope #3:

I new clothes. I hate shopping though. Honestly. My girlfriends think I'm missing out on a few XX chromosomes. I really hate it. But I have no choice -- I have to build a better wardrobe this year. Major happenings require majorly gorgeous clothing.

Hope #4:

I get-togethers with families and friends. This year, I hope to be able to reunite with more of them. I'm not getting any younger and neither are my loved ones.

Hope #5:

I babies and well... I think this is the year my husband and I are ready to build your family. :) Yey!

4 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

This is a great list. I love beaches and hate shopping, too.

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

I indeed love shopping yet hate to spend too much money on it. Yay...

And, congrats on the last one...I hope this year is the year to build a family.

Happy for you and your husband!

Toni said...

Hi Anna! Oh a fellow shopping hater. Yey!

Hi Nadiah! Thank you! I too wish that would happen for real this year. :)

MrsPartyGirl said...

good luck with hope #5, toni! not to sound too pushy but: its about time! hehe! :)

(i hope you enjoy the "assembly" part of it, too, heehee. :D)