1.15.2008

I love Jacob Black!

I Jacob Black!

I had an interesting conversation with a friend a few days ago. Would we rather have a relationship with Edward Cullen or Jacob Black? There were pros and cons to each choice, but ultimately, my choice was Jacob.

It's a classic fire and ice conflict. A classic refined man vs. rugged guy. Both are raging with testosterone though, so it's your choice whether to go with the calculated man or the anything-goes one.

Jacob Black is REAL. Well, he is a werewolf, but at least he's still human. ;)

A lot of fans have been awaiting the announcement for the Jacob Black role in the Twilight movie. I'm one of those fans. While we wait for that shoutout from the production guys, I'm rooting for Steven Strait!

Here's a Jacob Black fanvid starring Steven Strait. There are quotes from New Moon & Eclipse.



Bella: "You know I love you."
Jacob: "I know. You now how much I wish it was enough."


Ouch.

On the side, I want Jacob to imprint on Angela. That I would luv.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i love jake!!!!
i'm indifferent to eddie, he's ok.. but i love jake
how cutee!!
i'm team jacob=DD

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! I love Jacob too!!!!

I kno Edward is the main charater wit Bella, but i don't lik him or Bella.....

There is just something about werewolves that I always LOVED!!!!

Jacob Black is my fav.

Anonymous said...

I <3 Jacob Black too!

Anonymous said...

okay Edward and Bella are the main characters... but whatever that doesnt matter they have like no personailty or live in im-insane-with-no-right-mind-town. so JACOB ROX! he is way awesome... i think everyone is in love with the chivarly thing...which edward doesnt fit in

Anonymous said...

I love Jacob Black he is sooooo HOT! I hate Edward and Bella! I am 108.9% TEAM JACOB!!!!!

BTW: Taylor Daniel Lautner is Jacob!!

AND HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i was sooo Team Edward! But after reading the books for the 3rd time i fell utterly IN LOVE with Jacob!!! Id much rather fire than ice! Hmm theres something about him that just makes hims sooooo sooo so so YUMMY!!!! mmm mine! Sorry ladies but hez taken!! xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG JACOB BLACK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT I ALSO LOVE EDWARD BUT JCOB IS BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok there is only one jacob and bella thts it no edward no cullens no nothing just them!!!!



TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

im sooo team jacob!!!
i liked edward before! but i just cant seem to forgive him for leaving bella even though it was for her best! he shouldve known better!! he made her suffer so much and jacob was the one picking up the pieces and saving her! im sure she wouldve killed hersefl if jacob hadnt been there! plus i rather have bella stay as a human her life with jacob would be so perfect!
sometimes i get so involved that i think they are REAL haha

Anonymous said...

i just love him if i were bella i whould pick jacob i mean edward loves bella he just loves her but jacob he imprints on bella i mean whan ever he sees her he only sees her nobody else if she chooses edward she will never love him as much as she did shell love something stronger than edward blood if she pick jacob shell still have the same love for him looooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee twlight

Anonymous said...

I was team Switzerland until I saw Eclipse. I fell in love with Jacob during Eclipse and now I don't like Bella because of the way she has broken Jacob's heart over and over.