1.14.2008

I love my Dream Glow Pooh!

I my Dream Glow Pooh!



It's so cuuuuuuute, I gushed the first time I saw this at a toy store. The chubby cheeks were so adorable, the smile angelic, the blue jammies so comfy-looking, and Pooh was just too cute for words. I'd pass by that toy store for many months, and always, this Dream Glow Pooh would be there.

Finally, my husband asked me if I wanted it. I didn't really want a stuffed toy anymore (as many of my current ones are hidden in closets and shelves). But this Pooh was too adorable to ignore and so, yey, I got my Pooh.

It's so cute! I haven't gone ga-ga over a stuffed toy since I was in highschool I think. This toy stays with me at night and as I type this, it's sitting beside my computer. Hee hee. I love it. So cute.

The face glows, and if you press his tummy, different lullabyes play. I turned off both options, as all I want is my sleeping bear anyway.

I'm not a big Pooh fan, but this particular Pooh I absolutely adore!

Gush gush gush. :D


Image from: Toy Adventure

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

ninna has this too! when she was still a baby, pooh was with her in the crib. served two purposes, pooh was sort of also my night light when it's changing time in the middle of the night :)

so sweet of H to get you one!