12.26.2007

I love Jacob and Bella!

I the Twilight series. Totally. And I'm hooked on Jacob Black. And well, to borrow Edward Cullen's words, Jacob Black is "my brand of heroin."

Kirsten Stewart has been cast as Bella Swan in the movie version, Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, but no word on who plays Jacob Black yet. I'm crushing on Jacob Black of New Moon and Eclipse anyway, and the Twilight Jacob would be young-ish, but yes, I guess I'm excited to see who'll play him in the film.

Whew, that was a really long sentence.

Anyway, here's a great fan-vid I stumbled upon in livejournal. It's a Jacob/Bella fan-vid, set to James Blunt's "Goodbye My Lover."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love them too!!
well i saw no one wrote anything ¬¬ and well i love jacob and jacob and bella too:D. good luck!
my name is virginia, in case you wanted to know XD.