12.02.2007

I love Bubbly

I the song Bubbly.

I got hooked on it the first time I heard it on the radio. Since then, it's been the song that's been my LSS (Last Song Syndrome). Super love it. It's cozy, sweet and homey.

It's like a song that you whisper to your sweetheart while curled up together under a blanket, sharing a cup of cocoa with marshmallows. Or while you're both cozied up in a hammock by the beach. Super sweet song.

The artist's name is Colbie Caillat. This song of hers is called "Bubbly." Lyrics after the video.



Bubbly

Will you count me in?

Verse One:
I've been awake for a while now, you've got me
feeling like a child now, cause everytime I see
your bubbly face, I get the tingles in silly places.

Chorus:
It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose,
wherever it goes, I always know; that you make
me smile, please stay for awhile now, just take
your time, wherever you go.

Verse Two:
The rain is falling on my window pane, but we
are hiding in a safer place, undercovers stayen
safe and warm, you give me feelings that I
adore.

Chorus:
They start in my toes, make me crinkle my nose,
wherever it goes, I always know; that you make
me smile, please stay for awhile now, just take
your time, wherever you go.

Verse Three:
What am I gonna say? When you make me
feel this way? I just...mmmmm...

Chorus:
And it starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my
nose, wherever it goes, I always know; that
you make me smile, please stay for awhile now,
just take your time, wherever you go.

(Da Da Dun Da Da Dun Dun Da Da....)

Verse Four:
I've been asleep for awhile now, you tucked
me in just like a chile now, cause everytime
you hold me in your arms, im comfortable
enough to feel your warmth.

Chorus:
It starts in my soul, and I lose all control,
when you kiss my nose, the feeling shows,
cause you make me smile, baby just take
your time now, holding me tight.

Slowly singing:
Wherever, wherever, wherever you go.
Wherever, wherever, wherever, wherever,
you go. Ooh, wherever, you go, I always
know, cause you make me smile, even just
for awhile.

- Lyrics from Lyred.com

2 comments:

ANNA said...

i love this song too!!

Toni said...

anna: Isn't it such a feel good song!??!