12.20.2007

I love Ike Barinholtz!


I Ike Barinholtz!

He is sooooooooooooooooo funny. Too bad he no longer renewed his contract with MadTV. Why? Why? Why?!

I loved it when he did skits with Bobby Lee. They worked really well together! One of my favorites was when Ike visited Bobby Lee's family, and him having to sit through the family's Star Wars play. Good fun! Other favorite moments: Ike playing an Abercrombie model. Ike playing K-Fed (LOL). And lots more others.

Looking through IMDb, it looks like he has some movies coming up. This guy needs a big break, Hollywood! He's seriously funny!

And cute. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah it sucked that he didnt renew it he was one of the best actors on it.
on imdb his movie disaster movie was rated the worst movie on the whole site.
poor ike.
i want him to do real comedy not stuff like meet the spartans and epic movie.
hopefully shrink is good.
hes in that im looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

i wanna suck he's dick.... he's so hot!!

Anonymous said...

I wanna suck it too.

Anonymous said...

Ike is so beautiful!! He is so hot!! You said that you wanna suck he's dick... You're right, i don't mind to suck HIS dick!!Ike cud make me stuf! I'm melting!! Ike <3 I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE GORGEOUS!