11.15.2007

I love Bobby Lee

Bobby Lee
I Bobby Lee.

He is HILARIOUS. MadTV is great, but Bobby Lee makes it greater. He does fantastic impersonations and sketches. A recent one I saw was him playing an Asian girl being hit on by John Cena. Geez, Bobby Lee was so funneh.

(John Cena is too, btw.)

Bobby Lee also takes his clothes off a lot in the show. It's like a trademark of his already. Once his characters start making threats, off come the shirt, the pants, even the tighty whiteys.

I also saw him on Kickin' It Old Skool. Funny too. I enjoy watching him do different impersonations and sketches more though. I haven't seen Harold and Kumar yet, so I gotta check out that movie just to see what BL did there.

Another thing I'd love to see? Bobby Lee and Steve Carell together. I wonder if they'd work well together! SHOWDOWN!

No comments: