3.10.2010

I love The Sims 3!





I The Sims 3!

Need I explain what this game is all about? No, no, you know I don't have to.

I admit to being addicted to this game. In fact, right after I write this entry, I'll go play my game. It's my ultimate stress reliever.

Exciting news! EA Games is coming out with another expansion pack for The Sims 3. It's called The Sims 3 Ambitions. You can control your Sim's actions at work and see how this affects the community. Read the news details here. And watch the The Sims 3 Ambitions trailer right now!




If you're a Sims 3 gamer, have you signed up as part of the community yet? (Sign up here.) What I love about the community is I can download custom content. There are lots of great ones! Register your game and you get some freebies too.

Okay, time to go gaming now. My Sims are calling out to me!

No comments: