3.26.2010

I love the hippie vibe!

I the laid back, hippie vibe!

It reminds me of my college days. Oh wait, before you go thinking I was in college back in the '60s, think again. I miss the laid back, hippie vibe of my college days is what I'm saying! Clad in a tank top, jeans, sandals while my friends played the guitar on the library's steps and the rest of us sang along, those were really good times.


I played around with Polyvore a wee bit, and yeah, this does brings to life a little bit of the mood and tone of my college life. :) I enjoyed college, and this is what I miss the most -- that feeling of being in the moment, not knowing what "the real world" had in store for us, a little bit anxious, a little bit excited, but just taking all the world's changes as they happened a little at a time. A simple, laid-back, hippie vibe, yes.

1 comment:

I love u said...

Hippie vibe is very cool.