5.05.2008

I love PostSecret

I PostSecret.



"PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard." Secrets are published every Sunday. It is managed by a man named Frank Warren. The secrets sent go to him (rather, his P.O. box). He then sorts out the secrets and chooses which ones are to be published for the weekend. There have been at least 3 PostSecret books published so far.

Every week, I go to their site. Every week, I discover secrets that resonate with me. These two secrets from this week's batch connect with me the most.


It's amazing how secrets of others can unearth secrets of your own.

4 comments:

Jet said...

we have one of the PostSecret books. I still have to read it though. sigh...

Unknown said...

Sometimes reading PostSecrets can be uncanny!

gbd said...

why is it these secrets are always so profound? Isn't there anyone with a mundane nature? like, oh, "the underwear i'm wearing is 5 days old", or " i hate the color green, even though i say i love it"

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!